Please pray that our parish mission may bring fruit in the spiritual lives of our parishioners and of our parish.
Holy Father, great God of love and mercy, You have surrendered everything for love of us. May we learn to surrender everything for love of You. Fill us with Your Holy Spirit that we may do Your will and not our own. Help us to love you above all things and to love Your people the way You have commanded us. Quiet our minds and hearts that we may be open to the gift of your truth, and grant that our Parish Mission may be:
- a time of Grace for all,
- a time of growth for the young,
- a time of refreshment for the old,
- a time of renewal for families,
- a time of healing for the broken,
- a time of joy for the sorrowing,
- a time of challenge for the complacent,
- a time of forgiveness for the sinner,
- a time of strength for the holy,
- a time of homecoming for all who have been away.
We beg you these things, Holy Father, in Jesus’ name. Amen