The Marriage Ministry is focused on helping you keep your marriage strong, with Christ as the third party!
- To serve our parish community and celebrate the Sacrament of Marriage, supporting each other through worship, liturgy, and marriage enrichment.
- To promote a Christ-centric marriage and above all,
- To strengthen marriage for the couple, family, and community.
Would you like to help?
If you would like to help with ideas and plans for events for married couples, or if you have ideas about what the parish can do to help married couples with the stresses imposed by the culture that surrounds us, please feel free to contact Barbara Dohrenwend.
Sources for Help
There are several websites and programs that are available as a resource for marriage:
- If you just want to make your marriage better, see www.foryourmarriage.org. This site includes information on what you can do to keep your marriage strong and healthy. It also includes information for those who are dating or engaged, and for parents.
- If your marriage is stressed or in trouble, Retrouvaille is a Catholic-based program to help your marriage. It has helped countless married couples in all stages of disillusionment or misery in their marriage. Retrouvaille can help your marriage too. For information, call (800) 470-2230 or (302) 832-8044, or visit www.helpourmarriage.com. All calls are confidential.