With Honeywell Instant Alert, schools can let parents know more quickly and conveniently about messages and news from the school. There is no need to rely on the media, the grapevine, or the faint hope that students will remember there's an important messag in their backpacks. Instant Alert brings the news directly to parents, and they can decide how and where they want to receive messages. Email, cellphones, PDAs are all options. So
, and stay informed, in an instant!
Before You Start
When authenticating your Instant Alert Enrollment, before you can enter your child's first and last name, you will need to select
from the State drop-down, and select
Our Lady of Sorrows CCD
from the District drop-down.
: there is more than one OLS on the list; select the one with
in the name.
After selecting the State and District, enter your child's first and last name, and the child's birthday. If your child is NOT on the system, submit the online form below, or send an email to
with the following information:
Child's First Name
Date of Birth
Grade and Class Day
Contact Parent's First Name
Contact Parent's Last Name
Contact Parent's Home Phone Number
A response will be emailed back to you within 24 hours. When you get the response, you will need to authenticate your membership.
To Register and Create an Account
- Go to Honeywell Instant Alert for Schools website.
- In the New User box, click on Parent if you are not a staff member in the school, or School Staff, if you are a school staff member.
- Complete the student information form, and click Submit.
- Complete the corresponding screen and click Submit.
- After receiving the Confirmation message, click Proceed to get started with Instant Alert.
Be sure to remember your Login Name and Password, so you can use it to update your profile as needed.
To view and check details about yourself and your family
- After logging in, click on My Family.
- Click on a parent name to view and edit parent details.
- Click on a student name to view details about your children enrolled in this school.
To configure alert settings
- Click on Alert Setup.
- Click on the checkboxes to select which types of alert you would like to receive on each device. Click Save when you are finished.
- To add another contact device, select the device type and enter the device details. Select the person to whom the device belongs, and click Add.
- Set the days and times when you would like your phones to receive alerts. For example, to receive alerts on your work phone only on week days, set the week day start time to 8:00 am, and the week day end time to 5:00 pm, and uncheck the weekend box. You can also set different start and end times for weekends and week days.
- For e-mail, text messaging, and pagers, you can send a test message by clicking on Send Test Message.
To see a history of alerts
to view alerts that have been sent to you. Use the calendar icons and
list to filter the alerts.