The Golf Classic is a parish outing, held once a year, usually in September. The Golf Classic is open to men and women.
The 22nd Annual Golf Classic
Held on Wednesday, September 21, 2016, was a tremendous success for the benefit of our parish school. We are most grateful for the generosity of our dedicated committee, golfers, and sponsors! The day's event realized a profit of
And the Winners Are:
|1st Place: 57
|2nd Place: 61 (Tie Breaker)
Mike Hartmann, Jr.
Mike Hartmann, Sr.
|3rd Place: 61
Patrick L. Ryan
Patrick M. Ryan
|Closest to the Pin #13
||Walter Fornal (10'11")
|Longest Drive - Men #18
|Longest Drive - Women #18
|Longest Drive - Senior
Congratulations to all!
And Thanks to the Committee and Volunteers
for another successful outing at Mercer Oaks, on September 21:
|John O'Donovan (Chairman)
||Joanne Weigand (Secretary)
We are especially beholden to Mr. John O'Donovan, who stepped down this year as chairman of the Golf Classic after serving in this capacity for the past ten years. We appreciate his zealous work! As he passes on the chairmanship, John promises to stay an active part of the general committee.
$135 per golfer
Includes 18 holes of golf, cart, tee gift package, lunch, cocktails, dinner, and prizes.
must be received
and can be found in the bulletin of July 10.
Entry is on a first-come, first-paid basis, and is limited to the first 120 paid golfers.
Golf Classic Events
Format—4 Ball Scramble
Closest to the Pin
Four Hole-in-One Contests
There are five levels of sponsorship, if you'd like to support our Annual Golf Classic:
- $2,000 Tournament Sponsor includes 4 golfers, a full page ad in the program booklet, and tee signs displayed at the golf course
- $1,000 Corporate Sponsor includes 4 golfers, a half page ad in the program booklet, and tee signs displayed at the golf course
- $750 Major Sponsor Include 2 golfers, a half page ad in the program booklet, and tee signs displayed at the golf course
- $500 Sponsor You can select Beverage Cart, Cocktail Hour, Lunch, or Dinner
- $100 Tee Sign Sponsor includes your name or your company's name on a tee sign at the golf course
- $50 Dinner Guest includes 5 PM cocktails & dinner
Questions? For more information
Call John O'Donovan at (609) 587-5613.